Table of Contents
Skills Sets are specific abilities that aid in work performance. Accounting and computer
languages are two examples of distinct skill sets.
How to Add and Tagging SkillSet? #
- To add skillsets, go to Performance ->Skill Set ->Add Skills.
- Enter the Skills.
- Click Save. Now the skill has been entered.
- To tag the skill, choose from Domain, Department or Designation, or Designation & Department and click Tag Skill.
- Select the Department or Designation.
- Select or add skills to be tagged and give a weightage for each. Ensure the total
weightage of the selected skills does not exceed 100%.