Goals are criteria for reaching desired outcomes. They act as performance targets and are crucial in determining employee efforts. A good objective should be SMART, which stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-based. Let’s look at how goals for an employee’s performance evaluation can be added, accessible, and tracked.
How to Add Goals? #
- From your home page, go to Performance > Teammates.
- Under Team, click on the employee’s name.
- Go to the Goals/Objectives tab.
- Click + Add Goals.
- Enter the required details.
- Goals can also have comments added to them. Simply click the pencil or trash icon to amend or delete the goal, respectively.
- Employees can also add goals through Self Service > Goals > + Add Goals.